Saturday, March 25, 2006

Planters Crispy Curls

news backward


NAPLES - FUS: D'Alema LANZA TOMASI REHABILITATION FUNDS COMMITMENT UNION. SUPERVISOR S. CARLO THEATRE WILL NOT BE 'COMMISSARIAT

March 16, 2006

The draft of a possible reform of the music''and''' was the focus of the meeting today in Naples, between the President of the DS, Massimo D'Alema, and the superintendent of the Teatro San Carlo Gioacchino Lanza Tomasi.
On the sidelines of the meeting, Lanza Tomasi has denied the rumors about a possible commissioner of the Theatre, a hypothesis that D'Alema called''unreasonable.''

The superintendent said it had already 'met in recent days, Piero Fassino, and Romano Prodi, to tackle a project that relates to the field on a national scale. Today, D'Alema, meeting, she reiterated that the restoration of the FUS and 'between the planning commitments made by the center-left.

''We think it already 'in the first six months - he said - can return some of the resources,' cause actually the decision taken by the Berlusconi government stifles the activity 'of the Italian show, and hit the foundations of opera companies in dramatically.'' ''This is not substantial resources in terms of the state - he concluded - is ultimately a € 150 million.''

''These cuts are accompanied by the criminalization of institutions - said Lanza Tomasi - who are accused of not being able to manage the funds. But the San Carlo in Naples manages its resources ten times better than the government. Although they are the first to consider the worst administrations in Italian theaters.''

A reform that, according to the superintendent, should be provided first to entrust the management of music connoisseurs,''whereas today the circuit and 'non-existent,''and that''the superintendents are not professionals.'' ''My colleagues are lawyers, accountants - added Lanza Tomasi - talk about things that do not know.

Cosi 'Italy ends up being completely marginalized. This sector 'was deliberately destroyed.'' Among the proposals for a possible reform, the superintendent of the San Carlo and 'focused on whether' to promote an observatory which monitors the activities' of Italian opera houses.

The hypothesis of a commissioner of the San Carlo, circulated in recent days in Naples, Lanza Tomasi''colossal''a lie. Hypothesis denied by building environments of San Giacomo, who say not to be aware of. D'Alema has moved away from himself:''No - said the representative asked by reporters on whether DS 'that such a measure is taken by the ministry before the election - I do not think it would be a reasonable act.''

From Theatre also emphasizes that the very last board of directors has strengthened the current superintendent, with the appointment of an artistic consultant proposed by Lanza Tomasi, the composer Alessio Vlad.

(ANSA).


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tips Make Someone Life Miserable

palermo!

FISTel - UILCOM CISL - UIL FIALS - CISAL

Regional Offices

As resolved by the workers 21/03/2006, from Wednesday, 22 we will implement a permanent coating on the premises of the Teatro Massimo, with the launch of 'permanent assembly.

The reasons given the decision of the Assembly are:

1.Ricusazione plan of reorganization submitted by the Superintendent.
2.Assenza Mayor's policy chairman of the Foundation.
3.Manifesta managerial failure by the Superintendent.

requests that accompany and explain the manifestation of the above are: 1.A
plan of reorganization that will include the development (and not only cuts) of the Theatre. 2.The
'implementation of a conference of institutional services (municipal, province, region, SO).
3.La seeking additional economic synergies / Cultural Foundation's support, as implemented in other areas in the country.

are therefore called upon all workers to participate Compact initiatives to fight.



Immagine 020

Immagine 021

Immagine 022

Immagine 023

Immagine 025

Immagine 026

Immagine 027

Monday, March 20, 2006

Griha Pravesh Dates In December 2010

chain of solidarity to Palermo

Sorry for the picture quality is not perfect, but in those extreme conditions, it was really impossible to do better with the limited means available. The message seems clear and powerful.
Signs worn by the participants play the phrase that stands on the portico of the theater and that "someone" or have forgotten or never read ... (I opt for the latter), namely:

ART RENEWING PEOPLE AND IT SHOWS THE LIFE
... Congratulations
friend and colleague Lina Lo Coco found for the bright, a warm applause to Richard Schiro and the other brave for his efforts in the organization. A personal thanks to all participants ...


What Do Pink X Mean In Cell Phone

cuts to the Royal

made in Turin
to stage next season despite the cutbacks. I am not aware that this "emergency plan", outlined in a press release that so far copioincollo below, has been agreed or discussed further with the RSU. what is mentioned in the press but does not say, and instead Vergnano said in a press conference, is that in November, while the masses take you around the Marriage of Figaro, the theater will not be closed but will be hosting events that have not yet been out (they were defined by the superintendent, if I remember correctly,
a surprise).
The Royal challenge the cuts with new projects

After today's meeting Shareholders' Meeting and the Board of Directors of the Teatro Regio in Turin, he announced that the current season will continue without changes, although further cut of 3.1 million euro provided by the Budget Law for 2006 ports the State's contribution of 13.4 million euro.

The Theatre and then keep their commitments with the public that still provide, in addition to four productions for the Cultural Olympiad on the scene this month, four works: the new productions de

Menotti's The Consul signed by Walter Le Moli and The Abduction from the Seraglio by Mozart, directed by David Livermore, the high demand Carmen and, in closing, a major international co-production of Don Carlo
Verdi designed by Hugo de Ana, conducted by Semyon Bychkov.
The Board - chaired by Mayor Sergio Chiamparino - consultation with the Assembly of Founding Members then approved the budget for 2006 presented with a deficit of about 2.9 million. of €, a figure well below the 4.4 million approx. euro that the state has taken over the past two years total. To contain the deficit, which inevitably reduced the intake state attorney, the Department of Theatre has worked on several fronts at the administrative level by reducing all overhead costs - while maintaining at the same time employment levels and wages of workers - and working on the artistic choices that highlight the creativity that has allowed the Royal to be the Italian theater with the highest number of subscribers (nearly 13,000 ).

next season includes eight titles and will be inaugurated in October with the

Puccini's Turandot for which Luca Ronconi, eagerly accepted the challenge of the theater, will work exclusively on directing and acting of the singers. On a stage that has seen it many times leading to complex installations, will stage a work without "Scenes", where the evocative power of music and drama will be even stronger, as we showed Don Giovanni signed in 1998 by Peter Brook.
In November, the other main novelty of the season: the delayed arrival of the Bolshoi Ballet at Christmas 2007, the Royal will produce a new production of Mozart's Marriage of Figaro

signed by Walter and Malosti present in Turin and the Region, a production designed specifically to be housed in the theaters of Cuneo, Novara, Vercelli, Alessandria, an operation that focuses on the role as an engine for the dissemination of the Royal Music. Choices in contrast with those theaters that have responded to this very difficult time simply reducing the programming. Two choices, while enabling a reduction in costs, not decrease the strength of the creative and proactive Theatre. No doubt it will be necessary by the Management and Board of Directors of the Theatre, continuing to work to close a final 2006 more positive than has been possible to go from here, as well as the continued commitment of the founding partners to strengthen their participation in the life of the theater and, if possible, to broaden the financial effort in support of the Royal.

Turin, February 7, 2006